Valentine's Day Freebies, New Stuff, Follower Freebies....

Monday, January 19, 2015
I've got some free Valentine's Printables below:

 But first, I've got a ton of new kits that I've added to my store:

First is "Build A Burger".  There are two of these, one contains numbers from 3-10 and the other contains numbers 11-20.  You can save money if you buy both in a bundle (see below).

Stack the matching equations between the buns to make burgers!


(Here's the bundle)

 I LOVE this!  These "Information Folders" include student resources for Reading, Writing, and Math.  There are several cover pages to choose from.  Just print and adhere to a folded piece of 12x18 construction paper and laminate.  These are great for student desks or tables, centers, etc....   You can make them individually for students to keep or use them year after year (like me).





The Information Folders go GREAT with my Writing Center!!!!  SO, I made a bundle to save money if you'd like both:




Here's a fun and engaging PowerPoint for Living and Nonliving Things,  This includes the PowerPoint and Science Notebook Activities (but you don't need a Science Notebook to do the activities!).

 Give The Dog A Bone is a CVC word sorting activity:


Roll, Say, Keep is a fun sight words activity that is GREAT for small group instruction, centers, RTI, etc.....


If you already have one of my best selling items - Read It, Build It, Write It....


You should also get Read It, TYPE It, Write It!!!


If you don't have Read It, Build It, Write It, you can save some money when you buy BOTH in this bundle:


Also, Don't Forget!  You can get this MEGA Shapes kit FREE if you follow my store at Teachers Pay Teachers by 2/14/15!

All you need to do is follow my store at Teachers Pay Teachers and you will get a FREE kit EVERY MONTH!!!  Click here for specific directions on how to follow my store.


Almost forgot the Valentine's Freebies!!!!





No comments