Fluency Phrase Books - Monsters and Toys AND A CVC/CVCe FREEBIE!!!!

Thursday, April 2, 2015
Two new items in my store today:



and


Fluency Phrase Books!  Each kit makes 5 fluency phrase books - choose from a "monster" or a "toy" theme.  All 220 Dolch Sight Words are included in the leveled books.  Click on the pictures for more info!

Also includes a checklist to go with the books :)



More themes to come!

I've also just added a new FREEBIE to my store!  If you follow my store at Teachers Pay Teachers, you may already have it.  It was a follower freebie a few months back.  If you don't have it, here it is - just click on the pictures to get it!



If you don't follow my store at TPT, make sure to do that so you won't miss more free kits like this!  Here's how:  Mrs. Gilchrist's Follower Freebies

No comments